My Cart

0 item(s)$0.00
You have no items in your shopping cart.

0

Welcome to PlanetPhenom.com!

Featured Brands

 

                     

    Save $1, $2 or $5 @ Checkout when you buy at least 3, 5 or 10 of the same item! The more you buy, the more you save!  

Sweeteners

Items 1 to 9 of 54 total

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5

  1. Chatfield's All Natural Date Sugar - 8 oz

    Serving Size: 1 tsp (4 g) Servings Per Container: about 57 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 10 Calories from Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Potassium 35 mg 1 % Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1% Dietary Fiber 0.5 g 2% Sugars 3 g Protein 0 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Ingredients: Granulated dehydrated dates. Produced in a facility that also packs soy.
    Learn More
    $7.39
  2. North American Herb and Spice Yac O Powder - 5 oz

    Serving Size: 1/2 Teaspoon Servings Per Container: 60 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Proprietary Blend ** Yacon root concentrate from 100% Peruvian yacon Cinnamon oleoresin *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: 1/2 Teaspoon contains: Yacon root concentrate from 100% Peruvian Yacon.
    Learn More
    $23.99

Items 1 to 9 of 54 total

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5

© PlanetPhenom.com all rights reserved.

Like Us On Facebook      Follow Us On Twitter   Pinterest